Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo #16 Slumber Party!!!

Since Grandma is taking care of the kids while I am out of commission, we decided it would be good for her to be able to sleep upstairs to hear when the kids wake up.  Originally, I was going to move Molly's bed into Jackson's room and put an air mattress in Molly's room.

Eventually, I remembered how much Jackson loves to sleep in his blow-up sleeping bag.  So Jackson and Molly are having a slumber party in her room!  Molly sleeps in her bed while Jackson sleeps on the floor next to her.  They love being together.  Now, I just need to get Molly to stop talking to Jackson and Jackson to stop insisting he needs to go potty every ten minutes.

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out the potty thing, let me know!!! Anna does the same EVERY night. Hope you're feeling ok!!

    ReplyDelete