Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photo #29 Second Project Complete

Hello.  My name is Janice and I'm addicted to knitting.

It really is true!  I enjoy being able to make something useful and beautiful from a simple string of yarn.  Knitting fascinates me and I love that I can do it!

My latest project was going to be a simple green and blue striped hat for Jackson.  Of course, I couldn't make it that easy for myself.  I decided I wanted to knit a rocket ship into his hat.  No, I did not have a pattern for this.  I made one.  All it takes is Microsoft Word clip art and Jason's engineering paper.

In the end, it didn't actually turn out as great as I would have liked (the inside of the hat is a complete mess), but I think it's pretty awesome for having made it up myself!  Hope you like it, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment