Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo #33 A Day to Celebrate

For those of you  who don't really spend much time around little kids, the following photos might be a bit bizarre to you.  You'll learn.

There are plenty of mornings that Jason gets up with Jackson, takes him potty, and then has Jackson wake me up with kiss.  This was one of those mornings.  Well, for the most part, it was.  With one exception.  Jason was still asleep next to me.

Jackson woke up and went potty.  Then, he came into our room, turned the noise maker off, and gave me a big kiss.  It took me a moment to realize what had just happened.  Jackson climbed on top of me cheering, "I went potty, Momma!  I went poop all by myself!"  Shortly after he said that, I realized he had not put his pull-up back on or any underpants either.  I said "great job!" and sent him back to his room to put some underpants on.

No comments:

Post a Comment