Sunday, February 14, 2010

Photo #40 My Little Valentines

We had a delightful Valentines Day this year.  I woke up to wonderful cards from my kids and my husband.  Had our usual stop at Starbucks on the way to church.  Then, we enjoyed the start of a new sermon series about marriage titled "Love Affair."

When we got home from church, Jason wasn't feeling his best so he went upstairs to lay down for a little bit.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to have the kids make their homemade valentines for Daddy!  Jackson agreed to be my valentine, Molly is Daddy's valentine, and Jackson also said that "Momma is Daddy's valentine."  :)

After nap time, we headed out to the mall for some playtime for the kids.  We wanted to have dinner at Red Robin but decided a 30-40 minute wait was far too long for our hungry kids, so we came home and had spaghetti and meatballs.

Overall, not really the most eventful day, but it was a fun and relaxing family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment