Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo #45 Could it be? I....I....I think it is!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the sun has decided to make an appearance!

Jackson had his gym class at the YMCA this morning, but we definitely took advantage of the sunshine this afternoon.  Molly wasn't nearly as keen on the snow this time, as she was last time.  I think that's because it was so incredibly wet and heavy.  I was having a hard time walking through it so, I can only imagine how hard it was for the kids.

I pulled them around in the sled for a bit, Jackson made a few snow angels, and then we broke out the shovels.  I figured I couldn't start training Jackson too early.  They both got a kick out of helping Mommy shovel.


For more photos of our family fun, please visit: www.picasaweb.google.com/themcginthys.

1 comment: