Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo #52 Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

I LOVE MY BOY!!!  There seem to be so many moments where Jackson just makes my heart sing.  One of my absolute favorite things to do with him is cuddling.  There are many nights when I am laying him in bed and he says, "Don't you wanna cuddle me, Momma?"  Seriously?  How could anyone say "no" to that???  As rough and tumble as he is, he is still my sweetheart.

Also, I am so blessed to have a church with such a great children's program.  Almost every time you could ask Jackson "who made that?" and point to anything, he will say, "God made that."  He even had a moment of making my heart melt when he had gotten into trouble for something and then he said, "God forgives me."  I definitely don't remember what he had gotten into trouble for.  :)

Jackson and I have regularly have our photos taken in a photo booth.  It's so fun and I'm loving how my collection is growing.  Tonight, we had our own little photo booth at bed time.  These are the two of us cuddling and being goofy together!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment