Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo #31 Snow Days


Today was definitely a snow day.  I headed off to the store early in the day since the in coming storm had not arrived yet.  Got our milk and diapers for Molly.  I even got a box of donuts just in case the roads are too bad to go out to get Donut Saturday donuts.

Molly has been a bit under the weather lately, so she has been back to taking two naps each day.  This puts the kids on opposite nap schedules.  Thankfully the weather is too bad to go anywhere, so we're not missing out on anything.  I even like getting a little one on one time with them.

Jackson has definitely been my silly little man lately.  This morning, while we were eating breakfast together, he began telling me that we needed to "go outside and fly.  But we have to wait until the snow comes and then we still can't fly because we need to get our birdie costumes so we can fly."  Now, he and Molly are in bed and I am listening to Jackson sing The Alphabet Song to himself.  I have a great life.

Anywho, while Molly was taking a nap, Jackson wanted to play "the cherry game."  Which, to the rest of us, is Hi-ho Cherri-o.  Initially, he wanted me to play with him.  Then he decided I need to go on the computer and he would take care of setting up the game.  A couple minutes later, he came into the living room saying, "don't you wanna come watch me, Momma?  It's really fun!"  Of course, I complied.

No comments:

Post a Comment