Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photo #138 Two Days Until the First Anniversary of My 29th Birthday!!!

It may not look like much, but my wonderful mother made my favorite cake that I grew up having for most of my birthday!  How wonderful it is to have my mom here to celebrate my birthday with me!  I realize the actual day isn't until Thursday, but we are flying to Orlando on Sunday and I couldn't have  most of the cake to sitting at home going bad!  So we started the celebration a little early.


Today was also the first time we told the kids we would be flying on an airplane soon!  That may have been a mistake since, every time Jackson lays down to sleep, he says, "When I get up, I'm going to ride on an airplane!!!"  I haven't even gotten to the point of telling him we are going to see Mommy's friend, Robyn (who is sometimes his "Aunt Robyn" who isn't actually his Aunt Robin).

After the airplane announcement, the kids decided they wanted to play with their airport.  Yes, my children have a play airport.  It comes complete with baggage claim, suit cases, and even random airport announcements.  It even has an option to have it speak spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment