Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photo #143 Oh, the places we'll go!!!

Yesterday, the kids and I went to Downtown Disney Marketplace!  It was a WONDERFUL place!  I don't really think of it as officially taking the kids to Disney World, but it was sure close!


Don't worry, I was completely stopped at the stoplight when I took that photo.

Below, Molly is making her mommy proud by admiring a dress made of Cinderella dolls!


Next up came the legos!  Oh, the things you can make when you have millions of legos at your disposal!  I feel compelled to create something ginormous!


Yes, that sea creature is made entirely out of legos!  And so are the life sized puppies below!


While we were there, a school band was putting on a performance.  Molly had fun rocking out to the band.


Next up came a train ride and a carousel!


And last, but certainly not least, WATER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment