Friday, June 18, 2010

Photo #148 What A Day!!!!!

Oh, what a day this has been!

It started of with Jackson waking up with a fever.  Molly was sick on Tuesday, so I wasn't entirely surprised by this.  As a mother of two little ones....I must confess I kinda like when they're sick.  All he wanted to do was cuddle, cuddle, and cuddle somemore!  I even let him take a nap in our bed.  He fell asleep while I was taking a shower.


Next, we had a new kitchen table and chairs delivered today!  I think they look fantastic! (eventually, there will only be one table in this room)


And last, but most certainly NOT least, we picked a PUPPY!!!  It was a pretty hard decision since there were about sixteen puppies to choose from!  But, in the end, Jason and I are very confident in our choice.  The kids had a blast and all the puppies were great for them.  Now, let me introduce the newest member of our family, Benny!!!


Jason and I were both quite taken by this little guy!  He has a wonderful, playful personality and he's easy going with the kids.  We look forward to many wonderful years with him.

We can't, however, take him home just yet.  He's only three and a half weeks old, so it's going to be a couple weeks before he is able to leave his mother.  But we will be able to visit him often until he's ready to come home with us.

1 comment: