Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photo #142 Where oh where do I begin???

So, it has been a couple days since a blogged and that is all for good reason.

To start with, our flights to Orlando could have been a little less eventful.  On the flight from El Paso to Houston, Jackson threw-up.  Of course, I didn't think to pack an extra set of clothes in our carry-on, so Jackson spent the rest of that flight in a shirt Jason bought at the El Paso airport.  And I mean ONLY the shirt.


When we got to Houston, I did my best to find some clothes for Jackson to wear.  There was only one store that carried any kind of shorts or pants and the smallest ones I could get were huge on him.  Oh well.  At this point, we took what we could get.

Thank the good Lord for the USO!!!  Our flight to Orlando was delayed for over 2 hours!  This meant we had an over 4 hour layover in Houston.  Thanks to the USO, the kids were able to play, get a snack, and watch a movie while we waited.

We finally got to our hotel in Orlando at about 1:00am.  It is beautiful!!!  I've been thinking about moving in for good!


Today, the kids and I walked over to Pirates Cove Adventure Golf!  It was a bit more of a walk than I realized, but both kids were troopers!


When we finished up our 18 holes, we got some ice cream and headed back to the hotel.


As we got closer to the hotel, we found a little friends!


Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that, on the way to mini golf, I had a giant parrot sit on my shoulder.  Some random guy was walking around with it and he let me stand with it.  He kept wanting me to get my camera out so he could take a photo for me, but it seemed a little shady, so I just enjoyed the bird and said no thanks.

So far, we have had a wonderful time!  Time to hit up the pool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment