Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo #145 Homeward Bound

Our flights home went MUCH more smooth than out flights to Orlando.  Going from Austin to El Paso, we were blessed to be on a flight that wasn't full.  Jason was able to have three seats for himself and Jackson and I had three for myself and Molly.  Molly loved being able to get out of her carseat and sit in a grown-up seat!  Jackson was delighted to finally get a window seat.  Since Molly was in a carseat, she is required to be in a window seat so her carseat doesn't block anyone in.  Jackson was absolutely delightful the entire time.  I just kept giggling as I could hear Jackson talking....and talking....and talking somemore.  In the midst of his chatter, I glanced back to see that Jason was trying to take a nap, but that sure didn't stop Jackson from having a wonderful conversation with anyone who would listen.  That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment