Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo #144 What a GREAT week!!!

So, I realize I haven't blogged in a few days.  I'm okay with that!

First up, Jackson just keeps growing up!  I realize he's using a life jacket, but this was the first time he really became a little fish!  He just kept saying "Let go, Mommy!  Let go!"  So, I did and off he went.  By the end of our stay, he was jumping into the pool and swimming around all on his own!



Now for SEAWORLD!!!  So very excited to go!  Some friends of ours are stationed just an hour from Orlando and they drove down Wednesday night and went to Seaworld with us on Thursday.  Thank you, Robyn, for telling me about the special once a year deal for military and their families to get into Seaworld for free.  I truly had no idea how expensive this place was!!!  Even with Molly being free, it would have cost us $230 just to get in!  And thank you, Seaworld, for giving us such a great opportunity!

Moving on... here are a few fun photos from some of the shows we saw at Seaworld.


And here is Molly enjoying the dolphin and whale show!


After Seaworld, we all headed up to our friends house to stay for a couple nights.  The next morning, we picked up some lunch and headed to the beach!  Jackson and Molly wanted nothing to do with the water, but they still had fun playing in the sand.

This is their walk back and forth to get water for their sand.


And, since I get the occasional request for a photo of me on my blog (although let me remind you it is the adventures of JACKSON and MOLLY) here is one of me and Jason in the ocean.

For a million more photos of our trip, visit www.picasaweb.google.com/themcginthys.

No comments:

Post a Comment