Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photo #146 Getting Back to Home Life

Today, it was time to get back to fun with a little bit of work thrown in. 

This morning, the kids helped me plant a couple elephant ear plants.  Note to anyone who uses Miracle-gro potting soil and has small children, those are NOT jellybeans in the potting soil!  Don't worry, nothing was eaten.


After getting dirty outside, we went inside to enjoy some Team Umizoomi.  Umizoomi is the newest favorite cartoon for my kids.  I don't mind it too much because I love watching Jackson and Molly get up and dance and sing along to all the songs.  This is the first show they have really done that with.


And to think, yesterday, Molly woke up with a 103.4 temperature.  We don't know what was wrong with her, but she's sure feeling better now!

This afternoon and evening was spent constructing.

While at Downtown Disney, I hit up the Lego store and bought a set ofput i legos to make an airplane.  When Jason got home from work, he put it together for Jackson.  Here is their final product!


While they were playing with legos, I worked on the curtains in Jackson's bedroom.  The ones we had were just a few inches too short for Jackson's windows.  Feeling a bit crafty, I decided I would add a little fabric to them instead of buying new ones.  (This saved me at LEAST $25)  Here is my final product!


All in all, it was a very busy day.  I think I'll jump in a bouncy house tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Shake your hands high, to the sky. Shake your hands low, to your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Lucas likes Umizoomi! Good to know I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete