Thursday, June 3, 2010

Photo #140 Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Today, I celebrated the first anniversary of my 29th birthday! :)  What better way to celebrate than taking my children to The Bouncing Place?  We were able to go during a time that was only for children ages 6 and under (parents are always allowed to bounce with their kids)!


Fun was most definitely had by all!

Then we went home, had lunch, naptime, cuddle time, and then went to meet up with Jason for some fine dining at the golden arches!  Then Jason had two softball games and I was happy to be able to attend both of them!  

In the middle of the day, Molly decided she wanted to play some dress-up even if her dress-up clothes were put away in the closet.  :)


Overall, I had a WONDERFUL birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment