Saturday, June 26, 2010

Photo #155 A Mish-Mosh From Today!!!

Today was a pretty low key day since we knew Jason would be coming home today!

As we do every Saturday morning, it was donut day.  Normally, Jason and I alternate Saturdays going to get donuts with the kids while the other one sleeps in a little.  Since we didn't have to bring the donuts back home, the kids and I decided to have a donut picnic!  It was fantastic!  Unfortnately, it was a spur of the moment idea so I didn't have my regular camera with me.  You'll have to settle for droid photos.


After we got back home, the kids watched a Dora movie and we all just relaxed.  Molly found the Cinderella doll that I had bought for her at the outlet mall!  She is very excited to have it!


At the end to the day, we made another stop at our local pet supply shop and picked up a few more things for Benny.  One of those things happened to be his new tag!  Jackson helped pick it out!  I think it's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment