Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All About Me Vol. 2

So, as of this afternoon, I have currently lost 6 lbs. in the last two weeks! WAHOO! (That's even with sneaking a cookie last night!) How am I doing it? Honestly, until the weather gets nicer outside, I'm doing my Wii Fit for at least 30 min. every day! Some people think it's just a silly fad and they are probably right. For those of us who are loyal to it, however, it's GREAT! And who can argue with 6 lbs??? Once the weather improves, I'm looking forward to taking Molly and Jackson for bike rides with our bike trailor. Jason and I bought brand new bikes about two years ago and I've hardly been able to use it since I went and had another baby in the time! :) Anyway, that's where I'm at! Still challenged with not snacking after dinner, but it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment