Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too much church?

Is it possible to be at church too much in one week? Generally, I would say, "no." However, Jackson has had the opportunity to play in our church's indoor playground everyday for the past three days. In fact, he has been there seven out of the past ten days. Normally I would think this was fantastic, but last night, he had been jumping in the blow up bouncy castle for so long that his legs were like jello! He was actually limping and falling over the whole way to the car. Yet, of course, we went back today! So the kid is a little sore?


Today, I had the joy of watching my friend, Susie's, three girls. Jackson and Molly managed to be sleeping the entire time they were here, so I had them all to myself. I know that Susie may have thought this was a burden for me, but I assure you it was nothing of the sort. It was fun for me to see what three girls would do in a house full of what I view as boy toys. Ashleigh played with Jackson's car's, Sarah played with his toy gas grill, they all enjoyed our Mickey Mouse clubhouse, and Lauren was thrilled when I pulled out a tunnel to crawl through. We also took some time to play outside. We had some of Jackson's riding toys and his wagon outside. Sarah and Ashleigh went straight for the wagon and dear sweet Lauren managed to get into Jackson's fire truck before I could wipe out all the rain water. All of this occurred right under Jackson's nose, or rather under his room while he slept like an angel.

Thank you for the fun visit! You are all welcome anytime!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome, and I thank you again for keeping my girls so busy- they had a blast!


    Welcome to the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete