Friday, February 20, 2009

Never a dull moment.

So, what do you do when you have a good sized playground in your backyard and it's too cold to let your two year old play outside? You make your own tube slide! And that's just what we did! All you need is a tunnel and a recliner. It's great! Of course it can't really replace the great outdoors, but it will have to do until this horribly cold weather goes away. Yes, Susie, even I think this is cold.

I have recently noticed that Cookie Monster has no nose. Now, from what I remember, if you can't smell, it is much more difficult to taste things. If this is true, why would he be so obsessed with cookies when he can't even taste them? It's a waste of delicious baked goods! (That's just my random thought for the day)

To add to some of our fun filled days, Jackson has recently rediscovered a WONDERFUL birthday gift from Aunt Erin, Uncle Neil, and Oliver (did you catch the sarcasm in my voice?). It's his wonderful "My First Recorder." For a sample of the beautiful music being shared in my home day after day after day, watch the following video. Thank you for the recorder. Next birthday, drums?

No comments:

Post a Comment