Monday, February 23, 2009

Such a boy!

The things Jackson does while my back is turned!!!

Molly was upstairs taking a nap and Jackson was watching Mickey Mouse so I took advantage of the down time to clean up some and start making some cookies for this evenings Bunco night. I poke my head in to check on my sweet, innocent little boy only to find this!


Of course, I had to take a picture. He was perfectly safe, right? Don't worry, I made him get down as soon as I was done taking pictures. :) Now, a normal mother would probably be rather upset about this. I, apparently, am not a normal mother. I thought it was pretty creative and smart on his part. Scold me if you like, but no one got hurt. :)


Now, what do you do with a boy that is causing mischief? Why, you let him paint, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment