Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mommy's little helper???



Over the past couple days Jackson has taken on a few new rolls. First would be Molly's personal paparazzi. When my old camera completely died, it came back to life as a wonderful new toy for Jackson. On any given day he likes to wonder around the house saying, "cheese!" to anyone and anything. Yesterday, however, he seemed to be much more focused on Molly. Much to my enjoyment, she ate it up! Like mother, like daughter I suppose. :)

If only that camera still worked!!!

Along with being Molly's personal paparazzi, Jackson enjoys reading to, playing with, and even trying to feed Molly. This morning nearly became a Cheerio disaster when Jackson tried pouring out a few Cheerios's for himself and Molly and nearly dumped the entire contents onto the table and floor.


Thankfully I caught him before they all fell out. No, they did not eat that many Cheerios. Shortly AFTER taking a photo, I put some of them back.

On a side note, Jackson gets two M&M's whenever he goes on his little potty. I recently noticed that, every time, he has to pick two of the same color. For quite some time there was a lonely blue and green M&M in the bowl. Anyways, I told my mom this story and she began to describe how she eats M&M's. Much to our enjoyment, I discovered I am the exact same way. Allow me to explain (this may get a bit complicated). First, I dump out all the M&M's in my bag. Next, I separate them by color and find out which color has the least (why they can't have the same of each color in a bag is beyond me!). Then I set aside those and the same amount of each of the other colors to be eaten later. Going back to my leftovers, I eat them by color, largest amount to smallest. Once I am down to my even piles, I eat one of each until they are gone.

Did you get all that? I know, crazy, huh? Yet, much to my delight, my own mother eats them the exact same way! Do you think someone has done any research on this? Could Jackson be showing signs of strange M&M eating habits?

I leave you with those deep thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment