Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupid and Coloring



A while back my mother-in-law got Molly a super cute little onsie that said "Grandma's Angel" with little wings on the back. Very cute, but I wasn't exactly sure when she was going to wear it. You see, the wings actually stick out, they aren't just a picture on the onsie. Then it finally struck me. Valentine's day!!! So, after adding a cute red skirt, she became my little Cupid. Okay, okay, I know Cupid was suppose to be a boy, but we can all pretend, right?

Later in the day, Jason told me Molly had grabbed a plastic clothes hanger and really did look like Cupid with a bow and arrow!
Here's a little video to show!



So, that was yesterday. Now, you may not have noticed, but I am writing this at 10:00am because Jackson has already managed to give me trouble..... I mean, stories. :)

We have an easel for him to color on one side with crayons and the other side with chalk. He has done just fine with sticking to his easel since the tv incident (see photo).

Today was a different story. Thankfully, today's is much easier to clean up, and didn't cause me to cry. Now, I know my husband's first question would be, "where were you while this was happening?" To be honest, I was in the same room with him......... texting my brother on my cell phone. :( No mother is perfect! So, here is today's art work.














And just when that wasn't enough, he managed to get a plastic spoon stuck in Molly's ball popper! What am I going to do with this boy??? (Yes, I really do take photo's of everything. How else am I suppose to remember all the fun?)

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the picture of the tv I thought he did it again! I guess the window is a bit more acceptable??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently is was so acceptable that neither Jason or I have cleaned it off yet. :) Oh well!

    ReplyDelete